Monthly Archives: October 2016

One hundred years ago – November 1916.

Several farms are advertised this month under the “To be let by Tender” columns. Lot 1, South Hill Farm, Little Torrington comprising 157 acres and all the usual farmhouse buildings and two workers’ cottages; Lot 2, Higher Cross Lawn, 11½ … Continue reading

Posted in History | Tagged , | Leave a comment