Monthly Archives: February 2016

One hundred years ago – March 1916.

The death has occurred in his 90th year of the Reverend Hudson G. Heaven, whose family own Lundy Island. He had been parish priest on Lundy for 57 years. The cortege bearing his coffin embarked from Bideford on Captain Dark’s … Continue reading

Posted in History | Tagged , | Leave a comment