Monthly Archives: August 2013

Carnival 1992.


Posted in History | Leave a comment

One hundred years ago – September 1913.

Bideford During the course of building operations on the Bideford Long Bridge some sections of oak were discovered,evidently part of the older portion of the Bridge constructed nearly 300 years ago. Although black with age they are in perfect preservation. … Continue reading

Posted in History | Tagged , , | Leave a comment